Friday, July 30, 2010

In Helsingborg Sweden...FINALLY!

This is on the corner of my street in Helsingborg Sweden. The name of my street is Färjemansgatan.




This is one of those pictures that, is just a you have to have been there! We ( Sofia, and I) were walking down the streets of Helsingborg, and I saw this street, with all these flags in the background, and it was like a great picture.


This is a picture of Sofia's (my host sister) old room, and so nice of her to let me stay here while she is gone.




This was so nice of Pat Gamet to do for me! Thanks

2 comments:

  1. I like your pictures I think they look cool.Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I can't believe you're finally there taking it all in, I can't wait to hear of all your adventures, I'll try to keep my blog updated with all the "little stuff" that goes on here for you to check out. Love you Dakota, Dad

    ReplyDelete