Saturday, November 27, 2010

A snowy snowy Sweden!

Snow angels! So this week we have been getting so much snow, now we have about 13 centimeters, and still going strong! So what else to do, but make snow angels, and go sledding! It was great, because the forest is right next to our house, with (not so big hills) but good enough to get some speed! It was a blast!



And this is some Christmas decorations, we each got one of the lamps in our rooms! And I added my own little touch with the stocking, a great way to get this Christmas season started!


It was quite snowy, and I was quite cold, it was nice to have good snow boot though, in which I borrowed from my host family, it makes all the difference, how great! I must say I love this -5 degree, snowy, icy weather! KEEP IT COMING! I am dreaming of a white Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love the snow your having and I love love love the pic of you that is soooo cute. I wish we would have snow soon I already have my Christmas decorations up in antisipation of Snow. So Excited for your snow I cant wait to be with you in the snow.
    Love MOMA

    ReplyDelete