Sunday, December 19, 2010

God Jul

Everything looks a little different with some snow on it! This is a picture from behind the bus stop, in spring it might have some nice flowers, lots of leaves on the trees, but after you have an intense snow storm for a full day and through the night, this is what it looks like! Kinda nice huh? Well as I was walking home from a friends house, I thought it would be a great picture, and reminded me of my dad! & as you can probably tell its still snowing a little! Which means we are defiantly having a white Christmas over here in Sweden! God Jul everybody! (Merry Christmas)


The Gingerbread house my host sister made, along with the advent candles, and the nice background (through the window) A little touch of snow can really light the Christmas spirit! Even if you are 5,000 miles away from home missing your family! For me the snow makes it all worth while! Hopefully when we got up to the North after Christmas for some skiing, I will get to see the Northern lights! Wouldn't that be something?!?
These pictures are from the Christmas decorations in the city, this is 1 of the christmas trees but the main christmas tree is still the best, maybe because it is so huge!
And here is is, the main Christmas tree, located right in front of the Kärnan Castle.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
GOD JUL!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of the snow and especialy the ones of you happy in the snow. I think you have made your own way and have made the best of what has come your way. Iknow you will continue to have a great time with your new family and will make the best of every situation. Cant wait till we are together in Sweden!

    ReplyDelete