Monday, September 13, 2010

cyclocross racing


While walking in the forest this evening I saw a cyclocross racer coming my way, and it somewhat reminded me of my brother lane, who very much likes this sport, and while I was thinking of this, I did not have time enough to move out of the way of this biker, so he became very close to hitting me! Then I started to think, you are not allowed to ride bikes in the forest!
Wait WHAT!?! Yes that is right, I was just informed that you are NOT allowed to ride bikes in the forests! But what is the point for it, I mean I know you can jog, or walk the dog, but no biking- sure people still do it... But when caught are you in trouble? I did not understand this rule at all. No one wants to bike in the city with the traffic, and no ones wants to ride their bike around the block a million times, and for this sport cyclocross racing, YOU NEED TO BE IN THE FOREST! So I was not mad at all that this man almost hit me with his bike- even if it was against the law to be doing it!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Dakota why would it be against the law to ride your bike in a cool place like the forest. I say Let ThEm RiDe thEIR BiKeS wEre ThEY waNT Just Let THem RiDE!!!
    Sorry I got a little carried away. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. forest trails without bikes is just WRONG in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete