Thursday, August 11, 2011

Europa Resa

“Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.” ♥

This quote truly explains my 18 day adventure across, and the picture above, just tops it off.
Those 3 people there are my best friends... yes 18 days is enough time for a person to become truly connected...
Now that I am home, and have been home for almost 2 weeks now... my life contains working.. and late night skype calls!


So my Europe tour started in Malmö Sweden went on to Denmark, then to Germany, where we went to Berlin, then to Cracow Poland- then Prague Czech Republic- then to Salzburg (Mozarts home Town) and Zell am See in Austria- then to Lido De Jesolo and Venice in Italy,- the To Chambery and Paris France- then to Brussels Belgium- and then one last stop in Germany, because we made our way back to Sweden.

I have to say my favorite place in Europe was Paris! Such a beautiful city!

This was in Venice, our way of transportation for the day!! Amazing!!! The only bad thing was the heat!! I felt the urge to jump of the gondola into the water!

Prague- Czech Republic!! What happens in Prague stays in Prague!!!




And Germany... this was after we walked a good 2 hours to find this part of the Berlin Wall.. just to write our names on it!!
Totally worth it! I can now say my name is on the Berlin wall!!! :D

Over-all that was the best 18 days of my life... and the best year of my life!!
So many memories that I will never forget... life long friends!! I love you all! Thanks for such a great trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment